The Firm™ are back and here to talk all about the Resident Evil announcements from this week. Cardy, Joe and Dale discuss Resident Evil Village, the return of the Mercenaries mode and Resident Evil 4 being remade for VR. Plus, we talk about which games we’d like to see get the “Snyder Cut” treatment as well as Cardy telling you why you should watch Judas and the Black Messiah.
Last week’s Endless Search returns but this time it’s Joe and Dale guessing how many hours Cardy has spent in a selection of games. Some of them have been played for a hideous amount. You have been warned.
Remember, if you want to get in touch with the podcast, please do: firstname.lastname@example.org.
[widget path=”global/article/imagegallery” parameters=”albumSlug=ign-uk-podcast-episode-500-photos&captions=true”]
- IGN UK Podcast #587: The Zemo Dance and The Winter Soldier
- IGN UK Podcast #586: Godzilla vs Kong vs Mega Brain
- IGN UK Podcast #585: It Takes Two and Pope Talk
- IGN UK Podcast #584: Let’s Talk About The Snyder Cut, Then
- IGN UK Podcast #583: Loop Hero is Taking Over Our Lives