Overwatch’s annual spooky season celebration, the three-week Halloween Terror event, returns to the game on Tuesday, Oct. 12. This year’s edition of Halloween Terror will see the return of the Junkenstein’s Revenge co-op mode and the requisite new batch of spooky skins.
Blizzard has whipped up five new Legendary skins for Halloween Terror 2021: Draugr Reinhardt, Satyr Lucio, Vampire Bat Echo, Coffin Bastion, and Vampire Hunter Brigitte. Players can also unlock three new Epic skins (Skeleton Genji, Einherjar Zarya, and Clown Roadhog) by winning games across Overwatch’s game modes each week. Details on how to unlock those Epic skins and other cosmetics are below.
Halloween Terror runs until Nov. 2 in Overwatch. You can check out the Halloween Terror 2021 skins in the following gallery.
Junkenstein’s Revenge will bring back the horde mode-like Arcade game type, which appears unchanged from last year. The mode’s returning missions (Vengeful Ghost, Volatile Zomnics, Mystery Swap, Frenzied Stampede, Three They Were, Shocking Surprise) will be available throughout the event.
Overwatch Halloween Terror 2021 Weekly Challenges
Play 9/18/27 games in Quick Play, Arcade, or Competitive Play to earn rewards. Winning games counts as playing two games.
- Play 9 Games | Skeleton Genji Spray
- Play 18 Games | Skeleton Genji Player Icon
- Play 27 Games | Skeleton Genji Epic Skin
- Play 9 Games | Einherjar Zarya Spray
- Play 18 Games | Einherjar Zarya Player Icon
- Play 27 Games | Einherjar Zarya Epic Skin
- Play 9 Games | Clown Roadhog Spray
- Play 18 Games | Clown Roadhog Player Icon
- Play 27 Games | Clown Roadhog Epic Skin
Halloween Terror 2021 is now live in Overwatch on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, and Xbox One.