This page details how to do the Space Oddity infinite money glitch in Cyberpunk 2077.
How To Do the Space Oddity Infinite Money Glitch in Cyberpunk 2077
This money glitch allows players to obtain an item from a side job, sell it to a drop box for an absurd amount of eddies, and then buy it back for next to zilch. You then repeat this process until you’re filthy rich. If that sounds good to you, check out these detailed instructions on how to do the Cyberpunk 2077 Space oddity infinite money glitch:
- First, head to Rancho Coronado in Santo Domingo.
- At this location, find a gas station with a homeless encampment. That’s where you’ll find the side job “Space Oddity”.
- Approach the men at the table and try to negotiate with them. This requires a body level of 7, or buying it off them for 2,000 eddies, or simply taking them out by shooting them.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to either hack the laptop on the table (requires an intelligence level of 10) or find the location of the body the men stole the laptop from.
- If you opt to find the body, it’s located between some dumpsters on the west side of the gas station. Use your scanner to locate it, scan it, and then steal the Access Shard from it to unlock the laptop.
- Slot the shard into the laptop and then run the file “launch.exe”. This will give you coordinates.
- The next quest waypoint will take you to those coordinates or the “drop point”. This area is surrounded and guarded by seven Militech soldiers with some high level weapons and armor. We suggest being at least level 15 but that can vary depending on your attributes, perks, and overall combat skill.
- Take out the Militech agents and acquire the painting from the center capsule.
- Don’t worry if you have the Scrapper perk. This painting isn’t categorized as Junk and therefore won’t be auto-disassembled.
- Find the nearest drop box and sell the painting for a whopping 4,000 eddies.
- Close the window and then interact with the drop box again for the price of the painting to drop.
- Now you can re-purchase the painting from the drop box for 5 eddies and sell it again for 4,000. Repeat this process to get more eddies.
Drop boxes don’t have unlimited currency so you’ll have to buy back the painting from the drop box once it’s fresh out of eddies, and sell it back at another one to get more.